Sunday, November 25, 2018

Farewell by Edward T. Creagan MD.

This is a bedside look at the process of end of life care
and dying from a Drs. hands on experience. 
This was well written with compassion, care, and respect.
The things written in the book are informative and
will promote the experience to be easier for
all involved. Keeping in mind that the patient's wishes should come first if possible and practical.
The good Dr mentioned -this is not the time or place to bring up anger issues or blame. Use this time for 
forgiveness, allowing the person to go with love, dignity, and respect.
As a senior myself with serious health issues this book
could have been written for me. It was comforting to
know that when the time comes that I might have a Dr as
caring as this one. Or I hope so. Smiles 
I would recommend this book for anyone as a resource for information. Because we will all face these issues
sooner or later. I highly recommend this read.

No comments:

Post a Comment