Friday, December 28, 2018

Once Upon A Stolen Time - Ahsan, Samreen



Have you ever had a preoccupation so strong that it became your total
obsession? This  book  deals with several..
From a  past Kingdom passionately wanting to break free of a curse, a present day young woman wanting
 to see the  past life styles of kings and castles-- to a rich  man  named Steve who loves his
gaming empire.

Our story begins with Myra who explains;
I had fallen in love with the past. The princes and kings
before the  sixteenth century,they were my fantasy...
Towers, fortresses, castles, and renaissance palaces
always held a special place in my heart. That's the  kind  of man I fancy
 that doesnt exist in the modern world.

Steve would  offer Myra her deepest wish of visiting  the Hue Castle-
in exchange for her helping him make the best medieval game  possible.
He  states ",Myra was my two million dollar doll, my gateway to opening
the doors of Hue Castle for my game  and the movie, my key to Universal Pictures

legends said the Hue Castle had been under a wicked spell
for eight centuries, abandoned since the fifteenth century,
and closed to the  public.

Our adventure  begins as we explore the rooms  of this  old forgotten castle.
Through  books and a black mirror , strange things  begin to become known about this castle.
And the curse slowly reveals  itself.
Time  made Steve fall in love with Myra-- but fate  or destiny had other plans
and the mirror pulled her  inside of itself  leaving Steve to wonder  where she went.

How was he going to find her?

" I believe that imagination is stronger then knowledge.
The  myth is more potent than history
That  dreams are more powerful then facts
That hope always triumphs over experience
That laughter is the only cure for grief
And I believe that love is stronger than death". Robert Fulghum

This is a wonderful , magical book --- a story that is more then I could
ever imagine.. A very good read.. I want  more!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment