Monday, February 18, 2019

The Protected Witness -- By Al Macy

A man who is an accountant finds evidence that The President of the United States
moved eighty million dollars into a shell company, then in to off shore tax havens.
Then within a few weeks the government put down rebellion in Sudan with US troops and
another eighty million was moved .

I couldn't allow her to get away with this.. But how was I supposed to know
that other people would kill to protect her.. That innocent people would
get hurt and lose everything they had.
There were traitors in the FBI. People who knew about her crimes, and are loyal to her.
The author said it best," Im a whistle blower, and someone higher up
wants to silence me.
This team thats coming, they're going to kill me."
The President wants me and my assistant dead -- what choice do we have?
In order to survive we have to run , we have to hide.

Through a series of remarkable occurrences, and science. We were able to survive
and eventually the world would know exactly what had happened.
A fascinating good book, and one that I enjoyed very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment